Closing Dates: Ongoing
Scholarships are great tool to achieving academic success especially when there are financial obstacles. Application for Academic Merit Scholarship at the University of Bedfordshire in UK for the 2022/23 academic session is ongoing.
The University of Bedfordshire is offering the Academic Merit scholarship to all International applicants who wish to commence Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree studies at the University in UK.
The University of Bedfordshire is a public research institution that was founded in 1882. The university provides a wonderful environment for learning and the intellectual growth of aspirants. the University offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and PhD levels in a variety of fields for students.
Candidates have the best chance of obtaining additional funding sources here. It’s teaching, student services and internationally recognized courses are all of the highest quality.
Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree level
Nationality: Open to all applicants from across the World.
Students are required to submit the following documents at the time of applying for admission:
- A pre-qualification degree,
- Copies of academic transcripts,
- Certificates of English language proficiency,
- A statement, and
- A copy of passport photograph.
Selection Criteria FOR Academic Merit Scholarship:
Before taking enrollment, aspirants are required to check out the entry requirements of the university.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- International students are eligible
- Applicants must have 55%+ average marks in high school
- Students who belong to any non-English speaking country are required to submit official exam results demonstrating their English proficiency.
Method Of Application:
To being enlisted in this scholarship programme, applicants must have to take admission in an undergraduate degree coursework at the university before being considered for this grants.
The university of Bedfordshire will offer the following scholarship:
- £2,400 for 60%+ average marks in high school (or equivalent)
- £1,400 for 55%+ average marks in high school (or equivalent)