Application For This Offer Ends: July 2, 2021
University of Birmingham GSUK Middle East & North Africa Outstanding Achievement Scholarships in UK, for 2021/2022 academic session is ongoing to all interested applicants.
The scholarship program is designed to assist young and ambitious scholars who wish to commence an undergraduate degree coursework at the University in UK.
Available courses: Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Social Sciences.
About the University?
The University of Birmingham is a renown and reputable research university located in the heart of the United Kingdom. They that offers foreign students the best teaching facilities and housing support. It offers over 250 undergraduate courses, 600 postgraduate courses, 140 research opportunities, and 450 PhD programmes.
Applicants from this university have abundance of job opportunities. Birmingham is the best place for you to study because it has outstanding facilities for achieving your goals in the future.
Application Type: Undergraduate Degree
The University of Birmingham will provide £2,500 towards tuition fees for the first year only of a full-time undergraduate degree programme to all eligible candidates for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Application Procedures For Scholarship:
- How to Apply: To apply for this study grants, candidates must take admission in an undergraduate program at the University of Birmingham.
- Supporting Documents:Applicants are required to submit the following documents;
- academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a high school certificate with a good academic record.
- Language Requirement: English Language.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
Qualifications for the University of Birmingham GSUK Middle East & North Africa Outstanding Achievement Scholarships in UK, 2021:
- Most Preferred Countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate program in Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences
- Entrance Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the given criteria:
- Have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full-time undergraduate programme starting September 2021. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate programme based at the Birmingham UK campus.
- Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the programme.
- Be classed as domiciled in one of the following countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, or the UAE (i.e., habitually resident in one of these countries).
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees that are not covered by the program.
- Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- Start their studies at the University in September 2021 (the Award cannot be deferred). Be registered with, and have their undergraduate study application attached to our local representative – Global Study UK.
- Accept an offer from the University of Birmingham and be in contact with Global Study UK by 2 July 2021.
- Upon enrolment in September 2021, pay their net tuition fees for the first year by 1 November, immediately following enrolment.
- College: University of Birmingham
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants:2
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: UK