Closing Dates: 31 August 2021
The University of Buckingham International Postgraduate Awards in UK for 2021/2022 academic session is now available to all distinct students.
The scholarship award is made available to all distinguish international students with financial setback but wish to commence a postgraduate degree coursework at the University in UK.
Founded in 1973, It is England’s oldest private university. The University of Buckingham (UB) is a non-profit and oldest private university that offers traditional degrees in a shorter time frame than most. It provides a variety of undergraduate and graduate programmes.
Application Type: Master’s Scholarship
All Successful participants will receive a 33% reduction in tuition fees to complete their postgraduate degree in the UK for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply through UCAS or find the desired programme on the university website and apply as required by the course. After that, applicants will be automatically considered.
- Requiring Documents: Submit Original Certificates and Transcripts, two references, Details about Work Experience, Passport.
- Entrance Criteria: Aspirants must have to complete the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: English Language
- All applicants must achieve the minimum requirements in all four components (listening, reading, speaking, and writing). The minimum entry requirement for a degree-level course is a Common European Framework grade of B2. IELTS, TOEFL, and Pearson equivalents
Check Here for more Scholarship Updates!
Eligibility for University of Buckingham International Postgraduate Awards in UK for 2021
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: A postgraduate scholarship is available to home and international students holding a First Class Bachelor’s Honours degree from the UK or the equivalent level of qualification from other countries
- University: University of Buckingham
- Department:Not Stated
- Degree Level: Master’s Degree
- Grants:33% Off Educational fund
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: UK