The University of Edinburgh Higgs Awards for International Students in UK for the 2021/2022 academic session is now available to all Interested applicants.
The Higgs scholarship support will be awarded to international applicants who will undertake an MSc. in Theoretical Physics, Mathematical Physics, or Particle and Nuclear Physics. Applicants will receive £5,000 for the applied programme at the University of Edinburgh.
The University of Edinburgh is also one of the world’s top universities with five beautiful with an empowering mission to create, disseminate and curate knowledge. It is looking forward to enhancing its position as one of the world’s leading research.
Closing Dates: None
Application Type: Masters Scholarship
The University of Edinburgh will award the winners of the Higgs Scholarship £5,000 towards pursuing the applied for MSc. programme for the 2021/2022 academic year.
- How to Apply: To apply for this grants ,Students are required to apply to the desired MSc. programme via the student portal set up by the university. Students that have submitted their applications will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university: A degree certificate
- A transcript of your degree certificate which provides details of degree examinations passed and the marks and grades awarded
- A personal statement of why you have chosen this programme
- A signed and dated letter of reference on headed paper.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to hold any relevant BSc. The degree to be admitted in a master in a science programme at Edinburgh.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic – 6.5 with at least 6.0 in each component.
- TOEFL-iBT – 92 with at least 20 in each section.
- CAE and CPE – 176 with at least 169 in each paper.
- Trinity ISE ISE II with distinctions in all four components.
Eligibility For University of Edinburgh Higgs Awards for International Students in UK 2021
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course: Masters programmes in Theoretical Physics, Mathematical Physics, or Particle and Nuclear Physics are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicants must be accepted in the applied full-time MSc. programme at Edinburgh.
- University: Moscow University of Edinburgh
- Department:Not Stated
- Degree Level: Master’s Degree
- Grants: £5,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: 6
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: UK