Closing Dates: 19th July 2021
The University of Essex is glad to offer the Hong Kong Academic Excellence Scholarship Awards in UK for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The Scholarship Award is provided to students who show zeal and great potential towards academic growth but lack the financial capacity to continue their studies.
The University of Essex is a place where curiosity prevails, and exploring new ways of thinking and pushing boundaries is a given. The University of Essex is a public research university ranked 370th in the QS World University Rankings 2020. It is appreciated worldwide for its commitment to a culture of collaboration, agility, and teamwork, sharing good practices, promoting learning and skills across departments.
The University of Essex is a universally renowned educational institution that recognizes the importance of meaningful relationships and partnerships. The specialty of Essex is the shared endeavor and the role of staff in the shaping of students’ careers. Essex values and supports the ongoing development of professional knowledge, expertise, and skills in the students.
Application Type: Undergraduate Scholarship
The University of Essex will offer the selected students from Hong Kong £3,000 towards the first year of the applied undergraduate programme for the 2021/2022 academic year.
- How to Apply: The applicants are supposed to apply online complete the application process to the undergraduate programme of their choice. The accepted students will automatically be considered for the opportunity . No separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Documents related to previous studies and work experience
- Official transcripts in English or certified translation of academic results showing marks or grades
- A copy of CV for particular courses
- Recent references, signed and dated by referee or an email from referee
- Personal statement
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold first-class results in high school to be accepted in an undergraduate programme at Essex.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 76 – 88 overall
- IELTS – 0 – 6.0 overall
- PTE – 50 – 58 overall
- Trinity ISE – Pass overall
- Cambridge English Qualification – 169 – 176 overall
- KITE – 426 – 475
Eligibility for University of Essex Hong Kong Academic Scholarship Awards UK 2021
- Eligible Country: Hong Kong
- Eligible Course: Undergraduate level courses and subjects taught at Essex are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must have completed the necessary application procedure and be admitted to an undergraduate programme at Essex.
Specifications for University of Essex Hong Kong Academic Scholarship Awards UK 2021 :
- University: University of Essex
- Department:Not Stated
- Degree Level: Bachelor’s Degree
- Grants: £3,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: Hong Kong
- To access Grant: UK