Closing Dates: September 17, 2021
The University of Essex is pleased to offer all International student the Law Global Partner Scholarship Awards for 2021-2022 academic session in UK.
This study award is provided to assist all inspiring and ambitious International applicants who wants to commence an undergraduate degree course work at the University this learning year.
The University of Essex is one of the world’s most internationally varied universities, offering a wide range of programmes to students. It is a three-campus school that focuses on education and research.
The University of Essex equips students with the skills to engage in key social behaviors that are necessary for social success. Students will get skills and information from a degree programme that will help them advance in their careers.
Application Type: Undergraduate degree scholarship
The University of Essex will provide up to £3,500 for overseas students who want to study an undergraduate degree programme in the UK.
- How to Apply: To be considered for this scholarship opportunity, applicants are expected take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Essex. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a personal statement, academic transcripts, CV, and references with their application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the University of Essex, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements page.
Eligibility for University of Essex Law Global Partner Scholarship Awards in UK for 2021:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Courses: Undergraduate degree program in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the given criteria:
- be classified as an international student for fee purposes
- be fully self-funding your studies
- must be studying on the Law transfer programme in the link/partnership agreement at the specified institutions in the full terms and conditions below
- be in the first year of your degree course for 2021-2022 entry: undergraduate students must make Essex your firm choice on UCAS by 17 September 2021
- University: University of Essex
- Department: Faculty of Law
- Degree Level: Bachelor Degree
- Grants: £3,500
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International students
- To access Grant: UK