Closing Dates: 31st August 2021
The University of Exeter is so pleased to offer the Progression International Awards to all International Students for the 2021/2022 academic session in UK.
This scholarship award is available for outstanding and ambitious UK and international students who are going to commence an undergraduate or master’s degree course work at the university.
About the University?
The University of Exeter is made up of six colleges, one of which being the College of Engineering, Mathematics, and Physical Sciences. It offers undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral programmes in a variety of scientific, humanities, and social science areas.
The successful scholar will receive a study award worth 10% off the first-year tuition fee to study at the University of Exeter for the 2021-2022 academic session.
- How to Apply: To apply, students are recommended to take admission in the masters degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit academic transcripts of a bachelor’s degree and a copy of your passport.
- Admission Requirements: You must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate a good level of written and spoken English.
Eligibility for University of Exeter International Awards in UK, 2021:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course: Masters degree programme (eg MA; MSc; MRes; MFA) or research degree (e.g. MPhil/PhD)
- Eligibility Criteria: In order to be eligible for the opportunity , you must meet the entry requirements for your chosen postgraduate programme and enrol on this programme with us in 2021/22.
Specifications for University of Exeter International Awards in UK, 2021:
- University: University of Exeter
- Department:Not Stated
- Degree Level: Bachelor and Undergraduate Degree
- Grants: 10% off Educational fund
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- To access Grant: UK