Date for Application: 18 August – 17 September 2021.
Application calls for the University of Gävle International Scholarship Award Program in Sweden for the 2022/2023 academic session at the University.
The sole aim of the program is to provide the most excellent and high-performing International candidates a maximum amount of 75% of the tuition fee award.
The University of Gävle is divided into three academies and nine departments at the moment. Around 45 master’s and bachelor’s degrees, as well as 800 courses in technology, social and natural sciences, and the humanities, are available.
The University provides you with a unique opportunity to study at an eco-certified university where all programs and courses are conveniently located. It has a leading position in education and research for a sustainable human living environment.
Application Type: Bachelor and masters degree.
Table of Contents
The University of Gävle covers the 75% reduction of the tuition fee of successful students for the academic year 2022/2023.
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to take admission at this university. After taking admission, all fields must be filled in before sending the online application form of this award.
- Supporting Documents: No extra supporting documents are required to apply this free education. Your application ID from universityadmissions.se must be noted on the application form. It consists of 8 digits.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants need some prior knowledge to study at a higher education institution or university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of English proficiency at the higher level required by the University.
Criteria University of Gävle International Scholarship Award Program in Sweden 2022:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Courses: Bachelor’s and master’s degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must be a citizen of any country.
- Students must have a high school certificate with a good academic record.
- University: University of Gävle
- Department: Not stated
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree
- Grants: 75% reduction of the tuition fee.
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: Sweden