Make your academic dream come true with the help of the International undergraduate financial aid Program offered by the University of Gloucestershire in UK.
This scholarship programme is made available to aspiring students with financial need who wish to earn an undergraduate degree in the UK for the 2021/2022 academic year
The University of Gloucestershire is a new age university, offering industry-standard services for students across four distinct specialist campuses. Students have variety of courses and subjects to choose from as it offers almost 100 undergraduate courses, 57 post-graduate as well as PhD degrees.
Why you should study at the University of Gloucestershire? At this university, you can expect a student lifestyle that is close-knit and inclusive, full of culture and natural beauty. You’ll develop your own personal philosophy and career path, whether in teaching or another education-related profession.
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate
Application for Scholarship Closes: April 18, 2021
The International Undergraduate scholarship is worth 50% of the international undergraduate 2021/2022 tuition fee, a total of £7,350.
- How to Apply: Applicants must take admission at the University of Gloucestershire in the undergraduate degree programme.
- Required Documents: You must submit your personal statement, previous transcripts, a copy of your passport.
- Entrance Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirement of the university. Each course page has specific entry requirements, which may include specific grades from A-Levels, BTEC or equivalent qualifications – or a combination of qualifications adding up to a UCAS Tariff UCAS Tariff point total.
- Language Requirement: If English isn’t your first language, your English language skills must be good enough for you to undertake an intensive and challenging academic course that’s taught and examined in English.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this offer
- Preferred Subjects: Undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must be studying full-time and for a minimum of three years on campus.
- Candidates must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- Organization: The University of Gloucestershire
- Department: Not stated
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree coursework
- Grants:50% tuition fee
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: in UK.