Closing Dates: February 25, 2022.
Application calls for the University of Gothenburg PhD Award In Sweden. The scholarship award is open for the 2022/23 academic session in Sweden
The award position seeks applicants with distinct knowledge in mathematics and wish to earn a PhD degree at the University of Gothenburg.
Founded in 1891, the University of Gothenburg is regarded the third-oldest universities in the world. It is environmentally certified and works actively for sustainable development.
University of Gothenburg PhD Award In Sweden 2022 Criteria:
The eligibility for academic positions is given in the Swedish Higher Education Ordinance. To qualify for the position, you must have obtained a master’s degree or a 4-year bachelor’s degree, or expect to complete that degree by the time the employment starts.
The University of Gothenburg will provide the salaries for doctoral students which is regulated in a local agreement at the University.
Study Type: PhD degree
To apply for this scholarship opportunity, Candiadtes are required to apply through an online application form.
- Personal letter, stating your motivation for applying and any specific research interests
- These and other scientific publication (include an English summary if necessary)
- Diplomas, grade transcripts and other certificates
- Contact information for two reference persons (name, phone number, email address, relation).
- For admission in a doctoral program, you must have a master degree
- Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.