Application for scholarship Ends: Open
The University of Limerick is collaborating the with Jim Kemmy to offer all intelligent and outstanding Indian applicants who wish to commence an Undergraduate degree program at the University in Ireland.
The scholarship aims to ensure that brilliant students have access to high-quality higher education. The programme is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
About the University?
The University of Limerick is a new and independent higher education institution with around 2,000 international students. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and postdoctoral research programmes in a wide range of subjects.
Application Type: Undergraduate Scholarship.
The University of Limerick will provide the award amount of €4,279 for students to commence their undergraduate degree coursework for the 2021/2022 academic session in Ireland.
- How to Apply: Aspirants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. After that, they can apply for the award.
- Requiring Documents: Submit the academic transcripts of all the previous schools attended and a copy of the passport.
- Entrance Requirements: Students must have Two H5 (Higher Level) grades and Four O6 (Ordinary Level) grades or four H7 (Higher Level) grades. Subjects must include Mathematics, Irish or another language, and English.
- Language Requirement: Students wishing to take a language option must have an H4 in that language, except Japanese or Beginners Spanish, where an H4 in a language other than English is required.
Qualification for Grant:
- Most Preferred Country: India
- Eligible Subjects: BA International Business, Bachelor of Business Studies
- Eligibility Criteria:Applicants must have an average grade of 75% or above in Standard X & XII, including English and Maths
- Institution: University of Limerick
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Application Method: Online
- Available Scholarships: €4,279
- To be taken at: Ireland.