Application for scholarship closes: June 30, 2021
The University of Liverpool International College (UoLIC) is offering the Excellence Scholarships for outstanding students to commence an Undergraduate degree course work at the University in UK.
The scholarship offer is open for the 2021-2022 academic session to assist those with financial need obtain a degree in any study field of their choice.
About the Institution?
Founded in 1881, the University of Liverpool is a government university located in the city of Liverpool, England. The university provides range of a diversity off-campus as well as on-campus housing, including student villages.
The university also offer a unique experience to student by placing students at the forefront of studying and teaching disciplines. Students succeed in their careers and have a positive impact on the world around them here.
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate Degree
There are up to 15 awards available for the academic session 2021/2022.The best applicants will receive a £5,000 tuition fee reduction for the first year of study at the University of Liverpool.
- To Apply: The candidates must take admission at this university because no other application is required for this grant. After a successful application, you will be automatically be considered for this opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Students must be submitting the School or college transcripts/certificates, university transcripts, degree certificates, personal statement research proposal.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for a new student visa, you must have a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (known as a CAS). This is issued electronically by the University of Liverpool during late spring. A CAS is valid for six months from the date of issue.
- Language Requirement: International students must show proof English language proficiency via IELTS or TOEFL.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for undergraduate study in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- You must be liable to pay full tuition fees at the overseas rate
- Students must be starting a new non-clinical undergraduate programme in the academic year 2021/2022
- They have achieved one of the highest academic scores in a UoLIC Foundation Certificate programme, achieving at least 75%.
- University: University of Liverpool
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Grants: £5,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: 15
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: in UK.