The deadline for submissions for this award is November 22, 2022.
Great offer! The University of Liverpool is excited to offer opportunities to outstanding applicants who wish to join the doctoral studentships in Cleaner Futures MOF Catalysts for CO2 Utilisation for the academic year 2023/2024.
As a member of a dynamic team that collaborates closely, the chosen applicant will gain collaboration and scientific communication abilities. This PhD studentship is a component of a sizable endeavor that intends to offer the scientific underpinnings necessary for the UK consumer chemical industry to develop into a sustainable and carbon neutral industry.
About University of Liverpool
The University of Liverpool is a public research university in the English city of Liverpool. It has previously been ranked within the top 150 universities globally by the guide. The university is research-based, with 33,000 students pursuing over 450 programs spanning 54 subject areas.
The undergraduate, graduate, and research programs offered by this university include a wide range of subject areas. For internationally acclaimed research, the University of Liverpool is considered in the top 1% of universities worldwide. In the list of the top global universities, the University of Liverpool is rated #155.
The award will pay full tuition fees and a maintenance grant for 3.5 years. The maintenance grant is £15,609 pa for 2021/22, with the possibility of an increase for 2022/23.
Faculty of science and engineering, School of physical sciences, and Department of Chemistry.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The applicants are required to be enrolled in PhD degree at the university.
- Applicants should have a degree in chemical sciences or postgraduate research level students are encouraged to apply.
Method of Application
The students are required to apply to their preferred course of study through the university’s online portal. All international students that meet the scholarship’s eligibility will be considered accordingly.
To complete the online application, you’ll need:\
- School or college transcripts/ certificates
- University transcripts
- Degree certificates
- English language certificates
- Personal statement
- Two references signed and on letter-headed paper (these should be academic references if you have been in full-time education in the last three years)
- Research proposal (may be tested for plagiarism, collusion, and other irregularities).
- To take admission to the university, aspirants are required to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- All students applying to the University of Liverpool must demonstrate that they are competent in English and satisfy the University’s requirements.