The University of Malaya is offering all foreign students the study Awards in Malaysia for 2021/2022 academic year. Students who need financial help to pursue their higher studies in Malaysia can apply for the international awards offered by the University of Malaya.
Applicants who wish to commence a postgraduate or Doctorate degree program at the University is eligible for this scholarship Offer.
University of Malaya is ranked 65th in QS Global World Rankings, the University is also a public research university committed to conduct teaching and learning, carrying out research and providing quality services on a global level, generating and enhancing knowledge through continuous improvement efforts for the benefit students.
Closing Dates: August 31, 2021
Table of Contents
The University of Malaya will provide full 100% tuition fee waivers up to RM4,000 or above towards the tuition fee of the most successful applicants who wish to commence master or doctoral programme at the university and a living allowance.
How to Apply:
- How-to-Apply: To apply for this study award, students must login to the university portal to complete the application portal. The applicants do not have to apply separately for the aid. They must apply for the opportunity along with the admission application, Finance > Scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic Transcripts, National High School Certificate with grades being 80% and above
- Diploma with CGPA more than 3.00
- Financial Statement for self-financing or letter of guarantee from the sponsor
- Interview in selective programs
- Students visa approval letter
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to have previous relevant qualifications with CGPA more than 3.00 to be accepted in University of Malaya.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5.5
- TOEFL IBT – 213
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL CBT – 80
- PTE – 42
Eligibility for University of Malaya Foreign Awards in Malaysia 2021
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course: Students can apply for all master and doctorate level courses and subjects taught at University of Malaya.
- Eligibility Criteria:The applicants must be accepted by the university in the applied programme.
Check here for more Scholarship Updates!
- University: University of Malaya
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Masters and PhD
- Grants: Tuition fee
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International students
- To access Grant: Malaysia