Closing Dates: 13 July 2022.
The University of Manchester is delighted to offer 15 exceptional students a study grant at her school of Engineering in the UK.
The scholarship grants seek to assist students from South Asia, South East Asia, or African students who want to undertake a postgraduate degree program at the School of Engineering at the University of Manchester.
The University of Manchester was founded in 1824 and is a well-known UK university that annually attracts thousands of international students to study. The University of Manchester is a public research university in England with its main campus in the south of Manchester City Centre on Oxford Road.
he University is popularly known around the world for its academic and research excellence. Students will rapidly learn skills and gain exposure to experiences that will set them apart in this job market.
It is considered a red brick university, a product of the civic university movement of the late 19th century. It provides the highest level of management for students’ learning opportunities.
Postgraduate degree will be awarded in the Department of Chemical Engineering, Mechanical, Aerospace and Civil Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, and Computer Science.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a resident of a country within South Asia, South East Asia, or Africa.
- Hold an offer for a master’s level full-time course in September 2022 within The Faculty of Science and Engineering.
- Be fully registered for your chosen course by the registration deadline.
- Be self-funding (for example, not sponsored) your course and classified as an international candidate for tuition fee purposes.
- One full tuition fee waiver up to £28,000. This award is for the MSc Management of Projects suite of programmes.
- Four £10,000 partial tuition fee waivers.
- Ten £6,000 partial tuition fee waivers.
Students must apply through the application portal. All eligible students will be considered for this award.
- The students must submit high school transcripts and other course-specific requirements.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree with a minimum classification of a good Upper Second class (2:1) (or international equivalent), or be on track to achieve this.
- All international applicants must provide proof of English language:
- IELTS overall score- 7.5+
- TOEFL iBT- 109–120
- Language Cert SELT (B2 Test)- 100–128
- Language Cert SELT (C1 Test)- 132
- CAE or CPE- 191–230
- ISE II (accepted for foundation courses only) – Pass in each section.