The University of Newcastle is encouraging Indian students with great intellect and sound mind to apply for the International Excellence Scholarships in Australia. This scholarship is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
The purpose of this programme is to help and support Indian students who want earn an undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme at the University of Newcastle.
The University of Newcastle, founded in 1951 is a public university in Australia. It has a main campus in Callaghan, Newcastle, New South Wales. The university also operates the Ourimbah, Port Macquarie, Singapore, Newcastle CBD, and Sydney CBD campuses.
Why study at the University of Newcastle? At this university, students will develop their core values and acquire impactful knowledge and experience for their future careers. Newcastle also offers the best job prospects and, with an emphasis on creativity and impact, creates a better future.
Scholarship Deadline: April 1, 2021
The University of Newcastle will offer a scholarship range from AUD$5,000 – AUD$15,000 depending on your minimum ATAR equivalent assessed at admission.
- To apply for this grants, candidates must take admission at the university. No application is required for this application .
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit identity documents, provide citizenship and visa details, certified copies of official transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check all entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: English. If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from India only.
- Eligible Course: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme in Faculty of Business and Law, Faculty of Education and Arts, Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment, Faculty of Health and Medicine and Faculty of Science.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be the holder of an Indian passport.
- Must be an international full-fee paying student.
- Must be enrolled full-time and must not hold another funding for the same program of study.
- University: University of Newcastle
- Department: Not known
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate
- Award: AUD$5,000 – AUD$15,000
- Number of Awards: 100
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: For Indians students
- The award can be taken in Australia