Closing Dates: None
University of Roehampton Master of Law Scholarship Awards for International Students in UK is now available to all Interested applicants who wish to commence a Postgraduate degree for the 2021/2022 academic session.
International students who are interested to pursue an LLM degree programme at the University of Roehampton can apply for this application . The students who have successfully secured a position at the university will receive this application towards the first year of study.
The University of Roehampton, ranked 201st in Young University Rankings 2020, is a public university in the United Kingdom. It is known to change lives by helping students to develop the confidence, knowledge and adaptability they need for a successful graduate career and fulfilling life.
The University of Roehampton is a modern academic community with a growing international reputation for the high quality of its teaching and research. The teaching at Roehampton is up to date and is based on the very latest knowledge. The university enables the students to have an expanded view of the world and learn accordingly. Students are promised the experience of a lifetime at Roehampton.
Application Type: Postgraduate
The University of Roehampton will provide £5,000 to the winners towards the first year of the applied LLM programme.
- How to Apply: The applicants must sign up on the student portal of the university and apply. The applicants are required to fill and submit this form in addition to the admission application to apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic qualifications (certificate and transcript)
- A personal statement
- Two references.
- Admission Requirements: The students must have prior academic qualifications relevant to an LLM programme to be accepted at
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 89
- PTE – 59
- LanguageCert International ESOL- B2
- Cambridge Proficiency Certificate- 176
- Cambridge Advanced Certificate-176
Eligibility for University of Roehampton Master of Law Scholarship Awards for International Students in UK 2021:
- Eligible Countries: Students from all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses: LLM Human Rights and Legal Practice and LLM International Commercial Law and Legal Practice programmes are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicants must be self-funded full-time students with a conditional offer for an LLM programme at Roehampton.
- University:University of Roehampton
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Masters Degree
- Grants: £5,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: UK