Closing Dates: August 31, 2021
The University of Southampton is glad to offer the School of Engineering Awards in UK for the 2021/2022 academic session to the most talented and passionate International applicants at the University in UK.
Students will receive teaching excellence in higher education at this university, which will help them construct a great future. A degree programme will provide them with skills and knowledge that will help them advance in their careers.
The Southampton University is a public research university in the English city of Southampton. Southampton is a founding member of the Russell Group, a group of Britain’s most research-intensive institutions.
Application Type: PhD Degree Scholarship
The University of Southampton will cover tuition fees and stipends of £15,681 tax-free per annum (in the UK) and MYR30,000 tax-free per annum (in Malaysia) for up to 3.5 years.
- How to Apply: To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link: https://www.southampton.ac.uk/courses/how-to-apply/postgraduate-applications.page
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a Curriculum Vitae, Two reference letters, Degree Transcripts to date
- Admission Requirements: As an ideal candidate, you should have a background in Computer Science or Mathematics, have strong programming skills, preferably in C, knowledge of software rewriting, and experience of formal verification of software systems.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Eligibility for University of Southampton School of Engineering Awards in UK 2021
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course : PhD in Laser-induced graphene for health monitoring of composite materials
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a very good Master’s degree (or its international equivalent) in a science or engineering discipline. Applicants without a Master’s qualification may be considered if they hold a first-class undergraduate degree.
- University: University of Southampton
- Department:School of Engineering
- Degree Level: PhD Degree
- Grants: £15,681
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: UK