Application for this Scholarship Closes: May 14, 2021
The application for the University of Southern Denmark International PhD Scholarships in Embodied Cognition and Reading, for the 2021/2022 academic session is ongoing to interested applicants.
The scholarship program is provided to assist talented and innovative applicants who wish to commence a higher degree course work at the University for this current academic session.
The university offers learning opportunities that prepares students for employment anywhere in the world. It provides a wide variety of opportunities for candidates to develop skills and prepare for a career.
Application Type : PhD degree
The University of Southern Denmark will provide a good salary package to the winning candidates for the academic year 2021/2022. The successful applicant will be employed in accordance with the Protocol on PhD Research Fellow signed by the Danish Ministry of Finance and AC (the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations).
- How to Apply: To apply for this funding opportunity, candidates are required to apply through an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Information on previous teaching experience, please attach as a Teaching portfolio
- List of publications indicating the publications attached
- Up to 3 of the most relevant publications. Please attach one pdf-file for each publication. For any publication with a co-author, a co-author statement must be submitted as part of the pdf file.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The candidate should be independent, possess good interpersonal skills and be able to communicate efficiently in English both orally and in writing (as the language of the dissertation will preferably be English).
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Most Preferred Coursework: PhD degree in Total Devotion – Passions and Plots in Radical Religion in the Ancient World
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have completed a relevant master’s degree with a good assessment by the application deadline.
- University:University of Southern Denmark
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: PhD
- Grants: Salary
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: 1
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: Denmark.