The University of Stirling is looking for qualified applicants for the Aviva international awards in the United Kingdom. The funding scheme is accessible for eager applicants from China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Singapore, Taiwan, and Vietnam.
The scholarship will be granted to exceptional applicants who wish to apply for an undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme in any subject area.
The University of Stirling is a high esteemed organisation providing learning and research since 1967. Its campus is regarded as the finest in the United Kingdom, with five faculties.
Reason to study at the University of Stirling? The institution is a detailed environment that consists of 14,000 students and over 1,500 members of staff. It provide a diverse and a multicultural experience for students and it is widely connected institution that provides students with a conducive place to study.
Application Deadline : June 30, 2021
- Institution: University of Stirling
- Department : N/A
- Award: 20% of your tuition fee
- Number of Awards : Multiple
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Qualified Countries : Applications are accepted from the following countries: Hong Kong, China, Indonesia, Singapore, Taiwan, and Vietnam.
- Qualified Subjects: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree program in any subject accepted by the the institution
- Qualification requirements : To qualify, candidates should have their or their parent’s Aviva policy number/ investment account NV number on hand before enrolling.
- How to apply: To access this offer, all that is required is for you to enrol in an eligible postgraduate or undergraduate taught of course at the University of Stirling. And, applications should be made via the Aviva’s Digital Hub.
- Required Documents: while applying to the Institution, the applicants might be asked to submit their copies of school transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirement: The applicants are informed to check the entry requirequested by the University of Stirling
- Language Requirement : The institution’s programs are in English language ; if the student hasn’t met the English Level requirements , he/she will be requested to take the English Proficiency Exam.
20% of your tuition fee will be provided to the winning candidates for the academic year 2021/2022 by the University of Stirling.