Closing Dates: 30 April 2022
To see young business men and women break economic barrier with the right mindset and knowledge, the University of Strathclyde Business School Scholarship for International Students in the UK is now available for the 2022/23 academic session.
The scholarship award target to support International students who wants to commence masters degree study at the University in UK.
About University of Strathclyde
The University of Strathclyde is a leading worldwide technical university in the UK. It offers a range of opportunities, including summer jobs, campus activities, part-time roles, internships, and study degrees. It is divided into four primary faculties, each of which is divided into disciplines and academic fields.
The university also provides an exceptional learning environment in which students can benefit from first-rate teaching and various professional options. Students at this university will be encouraged to question conventional wisdom and pursue their passions through independent study.
Master’s degree in Accounting and Finance, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Human resource management, Marketing, Business, Management, Management Science, Finance are available for these grant.
To apply for the programme, aspirants are going to enroll in the master’s degree through the university portal. Strathclyde Business School will notify those eligible for the scholarship.
- Certified copies of qualifications you’ve gained, degree certificate, and transcripts
- A copy of your passport.
- A copy of your sponsor letter/scholarship award (if appropriate/available)
- Copies of any other documentation to support your application, such as a CV, Personal Statement, or Portfolio.
- Applicants must have a Master’s degree or a first or upper second-class Honours degree (or overseas equivalent) in Business & Management or another relevant subject area.
- For English Language, IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent with no individual component below 5.5.
The University of Strathclyde will provide tuition fees to the winning candidates in the UK.