Closing Dates: 31 May 2022
The most anticipated GREAT educational award is now available! Hurry now! The University of Surrey is delighted to offer GREAT Educational Award for International Students in the UK 2022.
The GREAT Scholarship award is open to specific applicants from China, Nigeria, and Brunei and is awarded as a £10,000 fee waiver to the successful candidate to commence study in the UK.
About University of Surrey
The University of Surrey is a government research university in Guildford, Surrey, England. The University received its royal charter in 1966, and some other institutions followed recommendations in the Robbins Report. It’s in Guildford, England, on a beautiful and thriving campus. It provides exceptional teaching and practical learning to inspire and empower students for personal and professional success.
The University of Surrey will give students the tools and opportunities needed to thrive in their future careers. They are proud to have a superb record for graduate employability. Ninety-three percent of 2017 graduates were in work or further education six months after they graduated, as revealed by the Higher Education Statistics Agency.
Selection Criteria for GREAT Educational Award:
- Be a citizen of China, Nigeria, or Brunei.
- Hold an offer from the University of Surrey for a full-time, postgraduate-taught programme starting in October 2022.
- Be self-funded.
- Have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate program at a UK university
- Be motivated and academically able to follow and benefit from a UK postgraduate course.
- Be active in the field with work experience or a proven interest in the proposed subject area.
The selected postgraduate students will be provided with an award amount of £10,000 for their degree.
To apply for these application grants, aspirants are advised to be admitted to a postgraduate degree program at the university. After being enrolled, applicants must complete the scholarship application form.
Applying students must have certificates and transcripts, a CV, two references, passport copy.
- Applying to the university, claimants need to meet the minimum entry requirements.
To benefit fully from the University of Surrey, you will need a good English language standard. The score or level of the English language varies according to the courses:
- IELTS Indicator
- Duolingo English Test
- TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition.