Closing Dates: Varies
The University of Sydney is proud to offer the International Postgraduate Award in Australia. The scholarship award is now open for the 2022/23 academic session.
This scholarship seeks to assist very intelligent and outstanding students with financial barrier who wish to further the academics and study in Australia.
The University of Technology Sydney is a public funded University in Sydney, Australia. It is part of the Australian Technology Network of universities. It is known as one of the world’s leading young universities, ranked 1st in Australia and 11th in the world by the 2021 QS World University Rankings Young Universities for their outstanding teaching performance.
Desiring applicants are required to meet the following criteria:
- Remain an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Commence full-time studies and on-campus at UTS in 2022
University of Sydney International Postgraduate Business Award in Australia 2022 Study Award:
The University of Technology Sydney will provide 20% of the tuition fee of the postgraduate program for the standard duration of the course.
Applicants should submit the following:
- Academic transcript – include certified copies of your academic records
- Details of exclusion (or possible exclusions) from a course on academic or other grounds
- Details of relevant work experience, including certified copies of references from your employer on company letterhead, if required.
University of Sydney International Postgraduate Business Award in Australia 2022 Application Process:
Candidates are asked to log in on the application form of the university and apply to a postgraduate program of their choice. The candidates do not need to apply separately for the scholarship
- Students must hold a recognized bachelor’s degree equivalent to an Australian bachelor’s degree to be admitted to a master’s program at UTS.
- Language Requirement: If you have previously studied in English, you may satisfy the UTS English language requirements in one of several ways.