The application closes on October 10th, 2022.
Hurray! the University of Tasmania is pleased to announce its Dean of Sciences and Engineering Merit Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship grants are offered to four outstanding scholars who want to pursue an undergraduate degree at the University of Tasmania In the USA.
The University of Tasmania is a public research university, in Australia. Founded in 1890, it is Australia’s fourth oldest university. The university offers various undergraduate and graduate programs in a range of disciplines. The university was formerly ranked in the top 10 research universities in Australia. If you want to go to college, it has many programs.
Additionally, Tasmanian education has a long history of excellence and high-quality teaching across all levels of study – including university, secondary education, vocational training, and English language programs.
- Available to high achieving offshore and onshore International students who have an offer of a place in eligible Sciences and Engineering courses when commencing their first year in 2022.
- Students must have met the minimum academic requirements as determined by an assessment made by the University of Tasmania based on country-specific grading scales.
- Be classified as an International Student as defined under the applicable rules of the University of Tasmania;
- Applicants who apply for academic credit or advanced standing are eligible for this scholarship.
Undergraduate, Honors, or postgraduate degree in Sciences and Engineering.
Method of Application:
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Personal statement
Each successful scholar will receive 50% of registered tuition fees (including Student Services and Amenities Fees) for the duration of the course.
- All students wishing to study at the University of Tasmania must meet the academic entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: International applicants will be required to provide evidence of their English language Requirements of the University of Tasmania.