Application for scholarship Ends: July 15, 2021
The University of Technology Sydney Full PhD Positions in Mechanical-Structural Engineering, for 2021/2022 academic session is now open to all students who wish to obtain a degree in Mechanical-Structural Engineering at the University in Australia.
This scholarship is provided to support students who are going to obtain a PhD degree programme at the university.
About the University?
The University of Technology Sydney is considered to be one of the world’s well-known universities in Australia. It has enrolled 45,930 students, including 33,070 undergraduate and 12,860 postgraduate students.
The University of Technology Sydney will provide the full funding for deserving students in Australia to commence their study at the university for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How To apply?
- How to Apply: To apply for this study grant, Applicants must have to take admission in the PhD degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents are required by the University;
- Research proposal, Current CV/resume, and academic transcripts from all post-secondary studies
- Admission Requirements: The general requirement for admission to research coursework study at UTS is an Australian master’s degree or overseas equivalent.
- Language Requirement: If previous education was not conducted in English, there is English language proficiency requirement. IELTS (academic) – 6.5 overall, writing 6.0; TOEFL (internet-based) – 79-83 overall, writing 21.
- Eligible Countries: Australia
- Eligible Course: PhD degree in the following areas:
- small-scale energy harvesting: harnessing renewable energy from wind, vibration, human motion, ocean wave, etc.
- developing efficiency enhancement innovations
- smart structures and systems for vibration/noise suppression (meta structures, adaptive structures with composite smart materials)
- aeroelasticity: galloping, vortex-induced vibration, flutter, wake galloping, etc.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet the given criteria:
- Applicants must have master’s or bachelor’s degree with first- or second-class honors (>4.0/5.0)
- University: University of Technology Sydney
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: PhD
- Grants: Full Scholarship
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not stated
- Nationality: Australian Students
- To access Grant: Australia.