Closing Dates: 1 November 2021
The University University of the Sunshine Coast is offering the Start Online & Save Scholarships for International Students in Australia for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The Start Online & Save (SOS) award is designed for international students who want to commence their studies at the university in Australia.
The University of the Sunshine Coast is a public university, also known as USC, is ranked 43rd in the list of Best Global Universities in Australia/New Zealand by the U.S. committed to unlocking the innovation, productivity, and full human potential of our regions and to working with government, industry, and community to encourage prosperity in a knowledge-driven world.
The University of the Sunshine Coast is an institute of education that is not limited by tradition or old ways of thinking and strives to pass the same mindset on to its students and staff. USC provides the hands-on learning and practical skills needed to improve the life of students. It is dedicated to ensuring that students have the tools they need to reach their goals.
Application Type: Bachelor and Master’s Degree Scholarship
USC will reward a tuition fee discount of 50% via the Start Online & Save (SOS) award programme to the selected international students under this 2021/2022 application .
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to apply through the exclusive student portal of the university. Eligible applicants will be considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts of high school or university
- a copy of the photo/details page of the applicant’s current passport
- Statement of purpose
- 2-3 letters of reference
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to have a minimum grade of 60% or above in their academics to be admitted to any programme at USC.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 85
- IELTS Academic – 6.5
- PTE – 58
- CPE/CAE – 176
Check Here for More Scholarship Updates!
Eligibility for University of the Sunshine Coast, Start Online & Save Scholarships for International Students in Australia 2021:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of all countries outside Australia are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses: Any bachelor or master programme at USC is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must be offshore students accepted in any applied programme by USC.
- University:University of the Sunshine Coast
- Department:Not Stated
- Degree Level: Bachelor and Masters Degree
- Grants: Up to 50% Tuition fee
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: Australia