Closing Dates: April 30 (Sat), 2022.
Hurray! The Honjo International Foundation Awards is now available to all outstanding and exceptional students who wish to commence study in Japan for the 2022/23 academic session.
This offer is open to both local and international applicants who wish to commence a master’s degree or PhD degree study at the University of Tokyo in Japan.
The University of Tokyo is a public research university ranking number 1. Tokyo aims to nurture global leaders with a strong sense of public responsibility and a pioneering spirit, possessing deep specialism and broad knowledge.
The University of Tokyo is a leading national university that expands the boundaries of human knowledge in partnership with society. And is considered to be the most selective and prestigious university in Japan. UTokyo provides its students exclusive experiences through different ways of learning, and it tries to impart the kind of practical knowledge that employers look for today.
Selection Criteria for Honjo International Foundation Awards:
- Privately financed international students enrolled in a graduate school in Japan in September 2022 or planned to enroll in September 2022.
- Doctoral Course students starting/ having started their course before becoming 35 years old; Master’s Course Students before becoming 30 years old.
- Those who can communicate well in Japanese. Interviews will be conducted in Japanese.
The university will provide all the following benefits at the university:
- Duration of 1-2 years with 200,000 JPY/month
- Duration of 3 years with 180,000 JPY/month
- Duration of 4-5 years with 150,000 JPY/month
Masters or Doctoral programme offered by the University of Tokyo.
Eligible Countries: Japanese and international students are eligible to apply.
Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their application.
- For admission, applicants must have a previous degree from any recognized university.
- The students must have Japanese and English language skills.