Application For Scholarship Closes: March 15, 2021
The University of Toronto Mississauga is offering an academic opportunity tagged Guaranteed Entrance Scholarships for very intelligent and high scoring students to complete their study in Canada
The funding program is open to foreign and domestic students for the 2021/2022 academic year to all those who wants to begin an Undergraduate degree coursework at the University.
About the University?
The University of Toronto Mississauga (UTM)was founded in 1967 as University of Toronto’s second-largest division with a student population of more than 14,000. UTM offers undergraduate and doctoral programmes in a variety of disciplines.
UTM also assist students obtain the skills and reputation necessary to embark on a lifelong journey of academic adventure and professional achievement. The campus has a thriving academic atmosphere, with many of its faculty and researchers receiving international recognition for their groundbreaking work.
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate Degree
The University of Toronto will offer an educational fund for student to commence an undergraduate degree programme in Canada for the academic year 2021/2022.
- 0% and above: Up to $12,000 ($3,000 renewable x 4 years)
- 0% — 94.9%: $3,000 (non-renewable)
- 0% — 91.9%: $2,000 (non-renewable)
- How to Apply: To apply for the academic opportunity, applicants must take admission in undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Toronto. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Requiring Documents: Applicants must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Entrance Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Preferred Subjects: Undergraduate degree coursework in any subject area offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the given criteria:
- Demonstrate academic achievement.
- Available to all newly admitted students directly from high school and are assessed automatically on admission (no application required).
- Students must achieve and maintain a Cumulative Grade Point Average of at least 3.70 at the end of Fall/Winter session to be eligible for renewal.
- University: University of Toronto Mississauga
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level:Bachelor
- Grants: :Up to $12,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not stated
- To access Grant: In Canada.