The University of Waterloo International Student Entrance Awards in Canada for 2021/2022 academic session is now available at the University in Canada.
The Scholarship Program is available to all passionate and ambitious Students who wish to commence an Undergraduate degree course work in Engineering.
The University of Waterloo is a public research Institution that came into existence in the year 1957. Located in the heart of Canada’s technology hub, the University offers a great platform for graduates to deepen their work-based learning. In the early 1960s, Waterloo became one of the first universities in the world to give undergraduate students access to state-of-the-art computers.
The University of Waterloo is well-known for its cooperative education programmes and is routinely named Canada’s most innovative institution. It provides opportunities to develop your career through leadership training, organisational growth seminars, and secondments. Waterloo offers more than 100 undergraduate degrees along with 190 graduate programs. In addition, the University has 6 faculties and 12 faculty-based schools to administer its academic programs.
Application Type: Undergraduate Scholarship
The University of Waterloo will provide the award amount up to $10,000 each to students in Canada to commence study for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- How-to-Apply: To apply for this study grant, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Waterloo. After getting registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Requiring Documents: Submit Admission Information Form (AIF) and online video interview
- Entrance Criteria: Applicants must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to fulfil the language requirements of the university.
Eligibility for University of Waterloo International Student Entrance Awards in Canada 2021:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from around the world are welcomed.
- Eligible Course: Architectural Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Geological Engineering, Management Sciences, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Nanotechnology Engineering, Systems Design Engineering; Software Engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must the given criteria:
- International students admitted to full-time, first-year studies in Engineering studying in Canada on a global study permit will be considered.
- These opportunities are awarded in recognition of outstanding academic and extracurricular achievements.
- University: University of Waterloo
- Department:Not Stated
- Degree Level: Bachelor Degree
- Grants: $10,000 each
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: Canada