Application for this Grants Ends: July 31, 2021
Application for the University of Wolverhampton Global Opportunities Regional Scholarships, for the 2021/2022 academic session in the UK is now available to all students who wish to commence an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course work at the University.
The study grants is open to all intelligent and passionate student across the globe who lack financial capacity to continue their academic due to financial setbacks.
About the University?
The University of Wolverhampton is a public university ranked 801st in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education with an overall score of 4.2 stars. It is believed to be a learning community that promotes excellence, innovation, and creativity and is solidly committed to being an agent for social inclusion and social change.
The four-star awarded university in the latest QS Stars International Rating System is an internationally recognized university with modern facilities that ensure world-class education. The teaching excellence framework makes the students of Wolverhampton more employable than ever. It has achieved 96% employability of graduates.
Application Type: Bachelor and Masters
The University of Wolverhampton will offer to all deserving applicants of this application the sum of £3,000 per year for the complete duration of their applied programme to conduct their study at the university.
- How-to-Apply: The applicants are required to submit an admission application on the university portal. Students who wish to apply for the opportunity are required to submit a 500-word statement on how they would benefit from this application and submit it via mail to [email protected] with a subject line ‘Global Opportunities Regional Award’ and the student ID number.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts
- Statement of Purpose
- Bank Statements (Parents/Personal)
- Academic References
- Passport Copy
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to hold at least a minimum of ABB at A Level or equivalent qualification to be admitted at the University of Wolverhampton.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 0 with no less than 5.5 in any component
- TOEFL – 79 overall with no less than 19 in all four skills
- PTE Academic – 54 with no less than 51 in all skills
- CAE – Level B2
- CPE – Pass
- Trinity College London ISE 11- B2 Pass
- Wolverhampton English Proficiency Exam (WEPE) – 6.0 with no less than 5.5 in any component
Eligibility For University of Wolverhampton Global Opportunities Regional Scholarships, UK 2021
- Eligible Countries: International applicants from Sub-Saharan Africa, Middle East and North Africa, East Asia and Pakistan, Europe, and America are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students are eligible to select any undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme at the University of Wolverhampton.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be accepted and hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme.
- The applicants must be paying an international tuition fee.
- University: University of Wolverhampton
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Grants: £3,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International students
- To access Grant: UK