Applications are ongoing for well deserving and ambitious applicants for the PhD International Scholarships in Materials Science, Engineering and Additive Manufacturing at the University of Queensland in Australia. The programme is open to both international and domestic students.
The sole reason for this funding programme is to support deserving and talented students who want to pursue a PhD degree programme at the University of Queensland for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Founded in 1909, The University of Queensland is a public research university located in the capital city of the Australian state of Queensland. It provides students with a wide range of degree programmes.
The College also focuses on teaching excellence and offers students additional instructor awards. At this university, students will be challenged and encouraged during their studies.
Scholarship Deadline: March 1, 2021
The University of Queensland will provide a living stipend of $28,597 and top-up of $5,000 for up to 3 years.
- To apply for the PhD degree programme, candidates must take admission at the university. After that candidate have to apply online to be considered for admission.
- Supporting Documents: To be eligible for the PhD degree programme, applicants must meet the documents required at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the university, students must meet the entry requirements of the chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from across the globe.
- Eligible Course: PhD degree programme in materials science and engineering and additive manufacturing.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must have completed some research practice.
- Must have completed an official university degree.
- University: University of Queensland
- Department: Not given
- Course Level: PhD
- Scholarships: Living stipend of $28,597 and top-up of $5,000
- Number of Scholarships: 4
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and domestic students
- The Scholarship is accessible in Australia.