UTC is providing all deserving International applicants the Undergraduate student scholarship in the USA to journey with them in their academic success.
This academic assistance is aimed to see aspiring students reach their educational goal and it is open for all overseas students commencing the undergraduate degree in the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga.
Established in 1886, the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, is an above-average public Institution. It offers over 140 undergraduate major and concentrations, it allow you learn a wide range of academic courses. It also offer various help to International students both inside and outside learning environments.
Applications are Valid till the 1st of July 2021.
- University: The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
- Department: Not stated
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5,000 worth of scholarship
- Access Mode : Online
- Number of awards:Not given
- Nationality: All applicants all around the globe are eligible for this offer.
- This award/scholarship is accessible in the USA.
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga will offer $5,000 a year to all high achieving first-year International applicants
Method of Application
- Important Documents: Please submit a Resume, Essay, and two recommendations
- Admissible Requirements: To be considered for admission at UTC, candidate should obtain a minimum of 2.5 GPA during their first semester at the institution to receive the second instalment of the program.
- Language Requirements: English. You must meet the minimum English Language entry requirements to prove your written, and spoken English at the required level for study.
- Eligible Countries : Applications from across the globe are accepted
- Eligible Courses: Undergraduate courses offered by the University
- Admission Criteria: Must be: International first-time freshmen who have completed their UTC international Undergraduate application and received an acceptance letter with a UTCID can apply for this application.
- UTC defines international students as a F-1 Visa holders
- International students who are current recipients of other opportunities are not eligible for this offer
- Students maintain an active F-1 status to receive the second instalment of the program
- Students must be registered for minimum of 12 credit hours. Students who are placed on course load are not eligible for this offer
- Students whose records indicates Code of Conduct Violations or Honour Code Violations will NOT be accepted for this program.