Application Deadline for Scholarship: December 15, 2021
Application for Utrecht University First Talent Award for International Students in Netherlands is ongoing. All international applicants are invited to participate in the study awards.
This study awards is open to all applicants who wish to commence a Masters degree coursework at the University for the 2021/2022 academic session. The scholarship aims to assist students reach their academic goal and be better for their society.
About the University?
Utrecht University is a public research university in Utrecht ranked 1st in the Netherlands and 52nd globally as of 2020. They are working towards a better world by researching complex issues beyond the borders of disciplines and putting thinkers in contact with doers so that new insights can be applied.
Utrecht University is also among Europe’s leading research universities recognized internationally for its high-quality, innovative approach to research and teaching. Students studying at Utrecht University study at one of the world’s best universities and gain the best education.
Application Type: Masters degree
Utrecht University will provide selected students who have to pay statutory tuition fees a sum of 5,000 EUROS and 17,500 EUROS to students who have to pay institutional fees from EU / EAA countries towards the total amount of payable fees.
- How-to-Apply: The students are required to fill an online application form of the university. The accepted applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required submit the following documents:
- Transcripts till the most recent education
- Letters of reference
- Letter of motivation
- Copy of passport for proof of identity
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold relevant bachelor’s degree certification in high regard to be admitted to any master’s degree programme at UU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 100
- IELTS – 7
- Cambridge – 194; CAE B
- The applicants must submit NT2 for programs taught in Dutch.
Eligibility for Utrecht University First Talent Award for International Students in Netherlands, 2021:
- Eligible Countries: International applicants from both EU and Non-EU countries, including Mexico, Azerbaijan, Germany, Italy, Romania, Columbia, Bangladesh, Russia, Brazil, and Taiwan, are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants are eligible to apply to the School of Law, School of Economics, and School of Governance.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicants must be accepted in either of the eligible programmes.
- University: Utrecht University
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Masters
- Grants: 5,000 EURO
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: 10
- Nationality: International students
- To access Grant: Netherlands