Closing Date: June 1, 2022
Application calls for the 2022 ISEP International Student Employment Grant at UVU in the US. This application is aimed at assisting college students with financial setback
The International Student Employment Program (ISEP) is a unique UVU work program that provides international students funding that is earned through on-campus student employment and paid at an hourly rate.
UVU also called the University of Utah Valley, is a public university in Orem, Utah established in 1941. UVU offers master’s, bachelor’s, and associate degrees. Previously called Utah Valley State College, the school attained university status in July 2008.
- Cumulative GPA 3.0 or higher.
- Enrollment in regular non-ESL classes or in-status vacation.
- Maintain F-1 status.
- Other sources of financial aid ( e.g. athletics, talent, departmental) will be taken into account when making awards.
- Students paying in-state tuition, graduate students, and student receiving SACM scholarships are not eligible.
- Complete application provided below.
- Write a one page self introduction. Please include your academic and professional goals as well as any experience you have had with community service, student government, or extra curricular activities.
- Optional: Letter of recommendation from your future (if you receive ISEP) campus employer.
- Submit completed application and documents to Steve Crook in LA114 or email the required documents to [email protected].