The Bucks New University is providing a marvellous opportunity through its Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship Scheme to outstanding and innovative student across the globe.
The Educational funding scheme is aimed to help brilliant minds who are desiring to earn an Undergraduate degree for academic year 2021/2022 at the University.
Bucks New University is a new kind of Institution, focusing on degree that are professional and practical, as well as academic progress. It was established as the University of Science and Art, but has been reinvented as the Wycombe College of Technology and Art, and College of Higher Education in Buckinghamshire since re-invention.
The Bucks New University is an exciting place to be and its well equipped with a mind blowing atmosphere for learning, an accessible place, and classes are structured to train student better for a fulfilling career.
Applications are Open.
- University: Bucks New University
- Departments: Not given
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: £1,500
- Number of awards: Not given
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- This scholarship is accessible in the UK.
Bucks New University will offer £1,500 worth of scholarship to the well deserving International applicants.
- Eligible Countries: Applications from across the globe are accepted
- Eligible Subjects: Scholarship will be awarded to applicants in any Course offered by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria:To be eligible, applicants must have a high school certificates with a good record.
To apply for, applicants must take admission in undergraduate degree at the University.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submits their statement of results or transcripts, including details of the institute marking or grading system.
- Admissible Requirements:To take part in the admission process, applicants must meet all the entry requirement of the University
- Language Requirements: Applicants should check all English Language requirement of the University