Application for Scholarship closes: 15 June 2021
The University of Sydney is inviting International applicants to apply for Vice-Chancellor’s international scholarship based on academic performance to begin study in August 2021.
The academic funding scheme support high-achieving international students to pursue a degree coursework studies at the University of Sydney in Australia for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The VCIS is a scholarship offered at the beginning of your degree coursework (it is only awarded once during first year of commencement and not renewable for following years)
Scholarship Type: Bachelor’s and Masters
The University of Sydney will offer scholarship through its VCIS four scholarship amounts based on your ranking against the selection criteria:
- $40,000 payable for one year in two equal instalments per semester
- $20,000 payable for one semester
- $10,000 payable for one semester
- $5,000 payable for one semester
The availability of some amounts may be limited to specified areas.
How to Register for scholarship: Applicants should first secure admission to the various degree program at the University, No other application is required, students will be automatically considered for this opportunity
For more information Visit Official School Website: https://www.sydney.edu.au/scholarships/e/vice-chancellor-international-scholarships-scheme.html
To qualify, applicants must meet the given criteria:
• Be an international student
• Have applied for but not yet commenced a bachelor’s degree or a coursework master’s degree that is a CRICOS registered award program usually delivered onshore at the University of Sydney
• Receive an unconditional offer of admission by the relevant close date.
Most Preferred subjects: Bachelors and Masters by coursework degrees offered at the University
- University: University of Sydney
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Bachelors and Masters
- Grants: up to $40,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: 4
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: in Australia.