Closing Dates: 26th September, 2021
Hurry! the Waseda Business School is offering the Graduate Scholarship Awards in Japan for International Students to commence study for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The Study grant is offered to international students admitted in the Graduate School of Business and Finance at Waseda Business School towards any undertaken graduate programme of their choice. Students can use this award to cover their study expenses at the University.
Waseda Business School is graduate business university in Japan ranking 14th in Asia holding a mission to create actionable management knowledge and to develop insightful and responsible leaders with global perspectives since its establishment in 1882.
Waseda Business School educates students to become leading professionals in their fields, honing their specialized skills and acumen to a level which earns their place in today’s global business society. It has incorporated incremental learning curriculum through its diverse course offerings. Waseda functions and educated with a global perspective to areas of study.
Application Type: Masters
The Waseda Business School will offer the most successful candidate financial support towards the tuition fee in Japan.
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to log in to the application system of the university and apply.
- Applicants must fill the scholarship registration form in order to be considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of passport
- Academic transcripts
- Official bank balance certificate
- Letter of recommendation
- Nomination letter
- ID photographs
- Support letter from home university
- Students’ condition report
- Grading system chart
- Educational background documents
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must score at least 75 on a 100-point scale to get into Waseda.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL (iBT) – 8.0
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEIC – 800
- JLPT – N1
Criteria for Complete Waseda Business School Graduate Scholarship Awards in Japan for International Students 2021:
- Eligible Countries: Students entering Japan from all overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses: Graduate programme at the Graduate School of Business and Finance department of Waseda are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: Students compulsorily need to fill the program registration form before the application deadline to be on the waiting list.
- University: Waseda Business School
- Department: Graduate School of Business and Finance
- Degree Level: Postgraduate Degree
- Grants: Tuition fee
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: Japan