Increase your academic and career drive by applying for the Women’s Cybersecurity Scholarships offered by the Center for Cyber Safety and Education for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship allows female students to receive awards worth of US$6,000 for which aspirants must be pursuing or plan to pursue a degree focused on Cybersecurity or information assurance.
The Center for Cyber Safety and Education Center is a non-profit charitable trust committed to making the cyber world a safer place for everyone. They work to ensure that people across the globe have a positive and safe experience online through their educational programs, scholarships, and research.
Why apply for this programme? The Center for Cyber Safety and Education’s mission is to empower learners, educators, and whole communities to ensure their online life by cybersecurity learning and awareness with the Safe and Secure Online tutorial program.
Scholarship Deadline: February 22, 2021
The Center for Cyber Safety and Education will offer the amount up to $6,000 to complete their education in the USA.
- How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, candidates have to take admission in their desired degree for Cybersecurity programme and then they have to log in to an online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must have to submit the following given documents:
- An unofficial transcript from the current (or most recent) educational institution.
- A letter of recommendation
- Resume/CV – No more than three pages maximum.
- Essay questions
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have meeting the admissible requirements
- in their desired universities of the USA in Cybersecurity or information assurance.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to show their skills in English Proficiency language.
- Eligible Countries: Applications from across the globe is accepted
- Eligible Subjects: Any degree in Cybersecurity or information assurance.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must:
- Must be pursuing or plan to follow a degree in cybersecurity or information assurance.
- GPA must be at least 3.3 on a 4.0 scale in their preceding degree.
- May be attending on-campus or online.
- May be attending full time or part-time.
- May be attending in the US or Internationally.
- Organization: Center for Cyber Safety and Education
- Department: Not stated
- Degree Level: Any degree
- Grant: Up to $6,000
- Number of Grants: 10
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The grant can be taken in the USA