Application for Scholarship Ends: June 30, 2021
Awards are another means to assist students obtain the degree they desire, because of this reason, the University WU Executive Academy is offering its Master of Legal Studies international awards for the academic year 2021/2022.
This study award is accessible for applicants of all nationality who want to apply for the Master of Legal Studies program at WU Executive Academy.
About the University?
The Vienna University of Economics and Business’s business school is the WU Executive Academy. It is one of the best business schools in the world, with a wide range of degree programmes.
Application Type: Masters
WU Executive Academy will provide the award amount up to 25% of the tuition fee for eligible candidates to commence their study for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Mode of Application:
- How to Apply: To grab this opportunity, aspirants have to take admission to the master’s degree program at the university. After being enrolled, please select the program and scholarship you are applying for through the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Provide proof of salary must be provided upon request (payslip, income statement, or confirmation from the company). If you have to cope with extraordinary financial burdens (care of a family member, medical expenses, etc.)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants should have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English or German language.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course: Master of Legal Studies
- Eligibility Criteria: The grant is open to applicants of any nationality who demonstrate significant difficulty in raising sufficient financing for their program.
- Institution: WU Executive Academy
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Masters degree
- Application Method: Online
- Available Scholarships: Not Known
- To be taken at: Austria
- Grants: Up to 25% of the tuition fee.