Apply for the WU Executive Academy SENET Awards for International Students in Austria for the 2021/2022 academic session. The study grants is open to all International students who wish to commence a Masters degree coursework at the University.
Applicants who want to undertake the Professional MBA in Project Management programme at WU are eligible to receive this award
Application Deadline: July 31, 2021
About the Academy?
WU Executive Academy provides the students’ programmes equipped with the tools and the most up-to-date knowledge necessary to handle today’s challenges in the business world. With close ties with major global players in various industries, it gives links that help the students to forge new connections that can support their professional development. The faculty is comprised of a pool of world-renowned professors and internationally-acclaimed industry experts.:
The WU Executive Academy is a part of the Vienna University of Economics and Business, announced as Europe’s most prominent business university, has built an excellent reputation for over 100 years of experience in providing executive education and producing global professionals of tomorrow.
Application Type: Masters
The selected applicants of this study award will receive a partial award up to 25% of the tuition fee for the applied master’s programme at WU.
- How-to-Apply: The applicants must first fill the pre-registration form and enroll themselves in the university. The applicants must then fill the admission form and select the program they are applying to complete the application process.
- Applicants will be considered on the quality of the documents submitted.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to provide the following:
- A valid travel document (passport or national identity card)
- Secondary school leaving certificate or confirmation of the conferral of an academic degree, if applicable
- Proof of the program provider that you have been allotted a space in the program
- Motivation letter
- Two letters of recommendation
- CV in English
- A photo
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a Diploma, Bachelor’s, or master’s degree certification with a minimum of 5 years of work experience to be admitted for an Executive MBA programme.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must fulfill the following language requirements:
- TOEFL – 85
- TOEFL IBT Home Edition – 85 (official or unofficial test report)
- IELTS 6.0(academic, general, or online indicator version)
- Oxford Test of English – 126 or above
- Test Deutsch als Fremdsprache (Test DaF) with at least level TDN 4 in all subtests
- Deutsches Sprachdiplom – Zweite Stufe (DSD II) from the German Standing Conference of the Ministers of Education and Cultural Affairs
- Eligible Countries: International entrants from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Montenegro, Poland, Russia, Slokavia, Slovenia, Serbia, Romania, Ukraine, and Turkey are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Subjects: Applicants are eligible to apply for the Professional MBA in Project Management.
- Eligibility Criteria:The applicants must have been enrolled and accepted at WU.
- The applicants must hold prior relevant experience and education.
- University: WU Executive Academy
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Postgraduate
- Grants: up to 20% off Tuition Fee
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International students
- To access Grant: Austria