Actualize your dreams today in earning a degree with the Yamaoka Kenichi Memorial Scholarships. Keio University is offering the academic award programme for undergraduate students who wish to study in Japan.
The scholarship is available for self funded international students from Asia who are undertaking the undergraduate degree programme for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Established in the year 1858, Keio University is a private research University situated in Minato, Tokyo, Japan. It is the oldest institute of western higher education in Japan and offers various undergraduate and graduate degree programmes.
Why you should study at the Keio University? The University offers students comfortable, safe and welcoming environments that allow them to interact yet their privacy isn’t breached. The have comfortable place for learning and personal study, and with a much lower costs than comparable universities elsewhere in Japan and abroad.
Application for Scholarship Closes: 6th of April 2021
Each successful scholar will receive the scholarship amount of up to 900,000 yen per year to successfully complete their studies in Japan.
- How to Apply: Applicants have to apply in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Required Documents: Candidate must submit their academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, a copy of passport and other relevant documents.
- Entrance Requirements: Students must have a high school degree certificate from a recognized institution in Japan or overseas.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must be proficient in written and spoken English language.
- Preferred Countries: Asian Countries.
- Eligible Subjects: Scholarships will be offered in any Undergraduate subjects offered by the University.
- Notable Criteria: The applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- This scholarship is for privately financed international students.
- Must be a freshman
- Must be Asian.
- Provider: Keio University
- Department: Not stated
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Grants: Up to 900,000 yen per year
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: 10
- Nationality: Asian
- To access Grant: in Japan.