About the Awards:
The York University International Entrance awards in Canada for the 2021/2022 academic session is now available to all International students.The scholarship allows Undergraduate level program(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at York University
Founded in 1959, York University is a public research university in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is Canada’s third-largest university, and it has approximately 55,700 students, 7,000 faculty and staff, and over 325,000 alumni worldwide
Closing date: open
Table of Contents
York University, Canada
Canada York University Faculty of Science International Entrance Scholarships, 2021-22 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at York University.
To participate in this study award, applicants must to take admission to the university. After taking admission, applicants are required to fill out the Student Financial Profile (SFP) for the current session.
York University will provide a tuition fee to the successful candidates for the 2021/2022 academic year.
- Newly enrolled first-year Faculty of Science students are eligible to receive this award.
- Students must have an average of 85% or higher.
International Students can apply for this scholarship program.
The following requirements apply to all applicants applying to undergraduate degree or certificate studies at York University.
- Official Transcripts (all students are required to submit official transcripts except those qualifying as Mature applicants or as Visiting Students on a Letter of Permission)
- Course Descriptions (for any postsecondary work taken outside of North America)
- Language Proficiency Requirements
- Supplementary Application
- Schulich School of Business
- Faculty of Education
- Social Work
- School of the Arts, Media, Performance & Design
- Lassonde School of Engineering