Global Postgraduate Scholarship application process at Northumbria University in the United Kingdom. Learn the best way to apply for the Global Postgraduate Scholarship for the academic year 2020/2021, via Northumbria University Scholarship Portal.
If you are reading this, it means you have heard about the Global Postgraduate Scholarship 2020.
In this article, we are going to systematically outline the right way to apply for the Global Postgraduate Scholarship for interested and qualified applicants.
International students are hereby notified of the offering of a Global Scholarship for Postgraduate Students at Northumbria University, Newcastle for the 2020/2021 academic session for a full-time study program.
The Northumbria Global Scholarship is applied automatically as a fee discount, so applicants do not need to make a separate application. Scholarships are available for new students who wish to study at Northumbria University.
The University has its roots in the Rutherford College, which was established in 1880. Today, by placing students at the center of an excellent experience, and with world foremost research and award-winning partnerships, Northumbria is a modern kind of outstanding university.
Northumbria is amongst the first ten (10) in the United Kingdom for the number of graduates coming into professional employment and nine (9) out of ten (10) of our graduates are either working or studying six (6) months after their graduation.
Northumbria works hand in hand with major employers, which includes Proctor & Gamble, IBM, Nike, the BBC, Nissan, and the NHS, while more than 560 employers and 60 professional bodies either financially support or accredit the University’s programs.
Our campuses are in London, Newcastle as well as Amsterdam, and work in hand-in-hand with other institutions of higher education all over the world attracting students from 136 nations.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Global Postgraduate Scholarship?
- Is the Global Postgraduate Scholarship Form out?
- When will the Northumbria University Scholarship start?
- I need a Northumbria University Scholarship update, etc.
- Northumbria University Scholarship Portal.
All courses offered at the university.
Eligible Nationalities and Benefits
This scholarship is open to students from countries all over the world.
Benefits of the Scholarship
Applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be an international student with ‘overseas’ fee status and must be self-funded not in receipt of any sponsorship.
- Applicants must be accepted and enrolled on a full-time postgraduate taught or research course, at the Newcastle upon Tyne Campus, starting in September, 2020
- Applicants must meet the admission requirements for admission into postgraduate programs at the university.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership abilities as evident in their academic qualifications.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant bachelor or master’s degree from recognized university.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the guidelines governing the conducts of students at Northumbria University.
How to Apply
Applicants are to apply for admission into a full-time postgraduate program at Northumbria University, Newcastle for the 2020-2021 academic session. Applicants are to provide the necessary supporting documents during their application.
- The Northumbria Global Scholarship award is automatically applied as a fee discount, so you are not required to make a separate application.
- Students that are sponsored are ineligible for the Northumbria Global Scholarship award.
- Students who are coming from a partner institution where reduction in fees have been agreed are ineligible for the Northumbria Global Scholarship award.
- Students that are studying for the LPC, Bar, Bar LLM course or a GDL qualification are ineligible for the Northumbria Global Scholarship award.
- Students that are studying on an Integrated Masters course are ineligible for the Northumbria Global Scholarship award if/when they are in their final year.
- The Northumbria Global Scholarship award is granted as a fee discount. It is not a cash sum.
- This scholarship award is for meant new students only. If you are a graduate of Northumbria University, you might be eligible for the Alumni discount; please, kindly check the Alumni discount page which can be found on the University’s site.
- If you your place is deferred, the discount scheme offer will be terminated/withdrawn
- If you decide to take a study break, discount applied to future years will be withdrawn
- The decision reached by the University is final and can’t be challenged; you have no right of appeal
Visit Award Webpage for Details
The deadline for the scholarship award application is 15th August 2020. Applicants should ensure they submit their applications on or before the specified date.