International Kent LLM First Class Honors Scholarships application process at University of Kent in the United Kingdom. Learn the best way to apply for the International Kent LLM First Class Honors Scholarships for the academic year 2020/2021, via University of Kent Scholarship Portal.
If you are reading this, it means you have heard about the International Kent LLM First Class Honors Scholarships 2020.
In this article, we are going to systematically outline the right way to apply for the International Kent LLM First Class Honors Scholarships for interested and qualified applicants.
The Kent LLM First Class Honors Scholarship award is available to all applicants who have achieved a First Class in an undergraduate degree program in any field awarded by the University of Kent or in an undergraduate degree program in law awarded by Canterbury Christ Church University. The scholarship award offers a generous tuition fee discount of 50% to applicants who meet the eligibility criteria stated below. The University will evaluate eligibility for the scholarship award after an application for entry to the Kent LLM must have been submitted.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for International Kent LLM First Class Honors Scholarships?
- Is the International Kent LLM First Class Honors Scholarships Form out?
- When will the University of Kent Scholarship start?
- I need a University of Kent Scholarship update, etc.
- University of Kent Scholarship Portal.
Eligible Nationalities and Benefits
This scholarship is open to students from countries all over the world.
Value of Award: Tuition fee discount of 50% for students with a First Class Honors Degree.
You must meet all of the following conditions:
- Must have achieved a First Class Honors degree in any field from the University of Kent or in law degree from Canterbury Christ Church University (evident by receipt of transcripts and/or a degree certificate that clearly states that this classification has been achieved and awarded).
- Must have firmly accepted an offer of admission for a place on the taught Kent LLM at the Canterbury Campus of the University of Kent for entry in September 2020 or January 2021 and have fulfilled the academic criteria of entry/be accepted for entry.
POINTS TO NOTE:
- This scholarship award can be held along with other scholarships and awards offered by the University of Kent, except where they are offered by Kent Law School (in which case, the scholarship award which offers the greater monetary value overall will be the only one given). Please contact us for more information.
- Candidates must be wholly self-funding their studies.
- Provided students undertake study on the Kent LLM on a part-time mode of study, the scholarship award will be made on a pro-rata basis.
- Where students are required to continue their studies beyond their original period of enrolment, the scholarship award will only be provided for that original period of enrolment.
- Successful applications will be informed via email after their offer to study on the Kent LLM is firmly accepted. Notifications will be in August/September for September entry and December/January for January entry.
- As a result to strong demand, candidates are thus encouraged to submit their application as soon as possible.
How to Apply
To be considered, candidates must complete and submit a KLS PG Funding application form to email@example.com
- It is pertinent to go through all application criteria in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before you apply.
The deadlines for the scholarship award application is as follows;
31 July 2020 for September 2020 entry
16 November 2020 for January 2021 entry
31 August 2020 for September 2020 entry
30 November 2020 for January 2021 entry Applicants should ensure they submit their applications on or before the specified date. However, at the discretion of Kent Law School, applications from Home students may be accepted after these dates, however, we cannot guarantee that you will receive the award in time for the start of your studies.