International Queen Mary Alumni Loyalty Award application process at Queen Mary University of London in the United Kingdom. Learn the best way to apply for the Queen Mary Alumni Loyalty Award for the academic year 2020/2021, via Queen Mary University of London Scholarship Portal.
If you are reading this, it means you have heard about the Queen Mary Alumni Loyalty Award 2020.
In this article, we are going to systematically outline the right way to apply for the Queen Mary Alumni Loyalty Award for interested and qualified applicants.
Queen Mary Alumni Loyalty Award 2020 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Courses offered at the university. You can apply for this scholarship here. This scholarship is provided by Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, GBP 1,000 or up to 30% discount .
Whether you want to further explore your chosen academic subject, advance your career or broaden your employment options, a postgraduate degree from Queen Mary could open up doors for you.
New for 2020:
If you are enrolling on a Master’s program in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences then you will get a 20% discount. The standard £1000 discount still stands for all other programs.
If you are an alumnus enrolling in the MSc Economics program you are eligible for a 30% discount!
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Queen Mary Alumni Loyalty Award?
- Is the Queen Mary Alumni Loyalty Award Form out?
- When will the Queen Mary University of London Scholarship start?
- I need a Queen Mary University of London Scholarship update, etc.
- Queen Mary University of London Scholarship Portal.
- Master of Arts (MA)
- Master of Laws (LLM)
- Master of Science (MSc)
- Master of Public Administration (MPA)
- Master of Research (MRes)
- Master of Clinical Dentistry (MClinDent)
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
Eligible Nationalities and Benefits
This scholarship is open to students from all over the world.
Value of award
- GBP 1,000 or 20% fee discount.
- If you are enrolling on a Master’s program in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences then you will get a 20% discount.
- If you are an alumnus enrolling on the MSc Economics program you are eligible for a 30% discount.
Who is eligible?
- The Alumni Loyalty Scholarship Award is open to all Queen Mary graduates enrolling in a full postgraduate program who are self-funding part of their tuition fees.
- Queen Mary graduates are defined as anyone who has undertaken an undergraduate degree, postgraduate degree at Queen Mary University of London.
- Postgraduate degree programs are defined as any full-time, part-time, or distance learning Master’s or Doctorate* degree program offered at QMUL. Queen Mary Online programs, joint-awards, split-site degrees, and courses less than 12 months in length are not eligible. Queen Mary Online students are eligible for a 10% Alumni Scholarship Loyalty Award – please for more information, visit their website.
- This Scholarship award can be combined with other Queen Mary scholarships but won’t be awarded to fully sponsored students. Students who are partly sponsored will have the discount applied to that part of the fees which are not being paid for elsewhere.
- This scholarship award for PhD students is for the 1st year only.
- This award is available to students receiving the US Federal Loan as they are recorded as self-payers with payment plans.
Students who have studied at Queen Mary as an associate student (Study Abroad, Erasmus+, and International Exchange Program) will qualify for the Alumni Associate Bursary for Postgraduate study.
Note: Applicants who have an offer for MSc Economics may be eligible for the Economics Alumni Award.
Who is ineligible?
- Students who are fully sponsored are not eligible for this Award. Full sponsorship means tuition fees are paid in full by an employer, industrial sponsor, government, charity or other third party organization. This Award is intended to help students who are self-financing some or all of their postgraduate studies.
- Pre-sessional English courses, Foundation programs, PG Diplomas, pre-Masters, and Postgraduate Certificate courses do not qualify you as a Queen Mary graduate in respect of this award.
How to Apply
- You do not have to submit a separate application for the award; you will be automatically considered at the point of offer. The discount will then be applied to your tuition fees and you will be asked to cover the remaining amount.
- For part-time programs, you will be eligible for the full scholarship award, but this will be split over the 2 years (i.e. 50% of the award in the first year and 50% in the second year).
- The Alumni Loyalty Award will not require repaying if the student leaves part way through their studies; it will be assessed pro-rata, to coincide with the procedure for calculating outstanding tuition fees. However, please check this with the Finance (Fees) Office when arranging withdrawal from the course.
- This Award can only be used towards tuition fees and will never be paid directly to the student. Should you obtain tuition fee sponsorship after beginning your program then you should notify the university immediately. If you are found to breach your commitments or not respond accurately to request for information then QMUL is entitled to immediately suspend the Award.
The deadline for the scholarship award application varies. Check Scholarship Webpage for more information (See Link Above).