International Undergraduate Scholarships application process at University of Melbourne in Australia. Learn the best way to apply for the International Undergraduate Scholarships for the academic year 2020/2021, via University of Melbourne Scholarship Portal.
If you are reading this, it means you have heard about the International Undergraduate Scholarships 2020.
In this article, we are going to systematically outline the right way to apply for the International Undergraduate Scholarships for interested and qualified applicants.
The Melbourne Undergraduate Scholarship awards were founded by the University of Melbourne to recognize the important contribution made by overseas students to the dynamism of the University’s student population.
The University has a fascinating and rich past that spans over 160 years. Each building, each department and every era or age has its own story. While some of these stories have been retold countless times over, a very great number is yet to be written. The University started off as a cluster of buildings established in a large park on the fringe of the city, with four (4) professors and sixteen (16) students, the University of Melbourne is now at the heart of a flourishing international city. Presently, over 8000 academic and professional staff assist a lively student body of more than 48 000, which includes more than 13,000 overseas students from over 130 nations all around the world.
Our exceptional Melbourne experience assists graduates become thoughtful,well-rounded as well as skilled professionals and making a positive contribution across the world.
The University of Melbourne has a famed history of high accomplishment. Our strategy assists the best of researchers, offers an excellent student experience and helps our overseas partners.
Our research aids in solving social, economic as well as environmental problems the world is facing presently and into the future. We’re closely connected with our societies, at home as well as around the globe – a connection that enhances our teaching, learning and research.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for International Undergraduate Scholarships?
- Is the International Undergraduate Scholarships Form out?
- When will the University of Melbourne Scholarship start?
- I need a University of Melbourne Scholarship update, etc.
- University of Melbourne Scholarship Portal.
All courses offered at the university.
Eligible Nationalities and Benefits
This scholarship is open to students from countries all over the world.
Benefits of the Scholarships:
This Melbourne Undergraduate Scholarships provide either a:
- $10,000 tuition fee reduction in the first year of an undergraduate degree,
- 50% (per cent) fee reduction for the three year period of an undergraduate degree program, or
- 100% (per cent) fee reduction for the three year period of an undergraduate degree program.
To be eligible for the Melbourne Undergraduate Scholarship awards, you must:
- be a citizen of a nation other than New Zealand and Australia and must not be a permanent resident of Australia;
- have received an offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne;
- have accomplished outstanding final year school results, like:
- at least four A* grades in the GCE A Levels
- at least 97% in an approved foundation program
- at least a score of 43 in the International Baccalaureate (IB)
- not have undertaken any tertiary studies previously (this excludes extension studies finished as part of a year 12 program)
Selection criteria: Eligible applicants for the Melbourne Undergraduate Scholarship awards are chosen based on academic excellence and placed according to the results they had in the final year of high school to decide the value of the scholarship award.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to The University of Melbourne on scholarships.unimelb.edu.au to apply
Students who have gotten a course offer will be automatically considered for this scholarship award.
The scholarship award is currently open and ongoing but the deadline for the scholarship award application is not specified. Therefore, applicants should ensure they submit their applications as soon as possible.