Leicester Castle Business School Postgraduate Scholarship application process at Leicester Castle Business School in the United Kingdom. Learn the best way to apply for the Leicester Castle Business School Postgraduate Scholarship for the academic year 2020/2021, via Leicester Castle Business School Scholarship Portal
If you are reading this, it means you have heard about the Leicester Castle Business School Postgraduate Scholarship 2020.
In this article, we are going to systematically outline the right way to apply for the Leicester Castle Business School Postgraduate Scholarship for interested and qualified applicants.
The Leicester Castle Business School has eight new International Postgraduate Taught Merit scholarships of £2,500, as a course fee reduction, for those international fee paying students who wish to study with us during the 2020/2021 session. These are available to international students who have excelled academically and have an offer of admission for one of our Leicester Castle Business School postgraduate taught degree programs (excluding the Global MBA, which has its own particular scholarship program).
Our Full Postgraduate Scholarship awards which will provide the total value of the program fee will be granted to five exceptional students; one resident in Africa, one resident in Russia, one resident in Taiwan, one resident in Thailand and one resident in the United States of America. Award of this scholarship program is via an application and selection procedure. Candidates are to have stood out academically, filled out an application statement and should possess an offer of admission for any one of the following qualified Leicester Castle Business School full-time postgraduate courses.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Leicester Castle Business School Postgraduate Scholarship?
- Is the Leicester Castle Business School Postgraduate Scholarship Form out?
- When will the Leicester Castle Business School Scholarship start?
- I need a Leicester Castle Business School Scholarship update, etc.
- Leicester Castle Business School Scholarship Portal.
- Business Management in Sport MSc
- Business Management in the Creative Industries MSc
- Business of Motorsport MA
- Creative Enterprise MSc
- Global Banking and Finance MSc
- Global Finance and Investment MSc
- Global MBA
- Intercultural Communication MA
Eligible Nationalities and Benefits
This scholarship is only open to students in Africa, Russia, Taiwan, Thailand and the United States of America.
- Full tuition waiver.
- The scholarship award also comprises an added £5,000 which can be utilized towards assistance with accommodation and living expenses.
- An admission offer from Leicester Castle Business School
- Resident within one of: Russia, Africa, Thailand, Taiwan, or the United States of America.
Number of Scholarship Awards: 5 (one for every nation/region stated above).
How to Apply
To apply please send an email, with your statement attached, and ensure you include your name and contact details on the statement to [email protected]. The subject of the email should be ‘International Postgraduate Taught Merit Scholarship’.
The 1000 word statement should cover the following points:
- Why you feel you should be awarded the scholarship.
- How will a postgraduate degree at DMU help your development from an academic and personal perspective as well as from a career point of view?
- How you would contribute positively to Leicester Castle Business School both during and after your studies.
- How a Leicester Castle Business School training would be of advantage you in the future?
All applications for studies during the 2020/2021 academic session should be submitted by Midnight (GMT) 31st July 2020. Successful recipients of the scholarship will be notified in writing no later than 17th August 2020. Please make sure that you have obtained an offer of admission before submitting an application for this scholarship.
Potential applicants with disabilities should contact Leicester Castle Business School at [email protected] as early as possible in advance of the closing date to discuss any adjustments to the application process that may reasonably be required to prevent them from suffering substantial disadvantage as a result of their disability.