Open World Scholarships application process at University of East Anglia in the United Kingdom. Learn the best way to apply for the Open World Scholarships for the academic year 2020/2021, via University of East Anglia Scholarship Portal.
If you are reading this, it means you have heard about the Open World Scholarships 2020.
In this article, we are going to systematically outline the right way to apply for the Open World Scholarships for interested and qualified applicants.
This scholarship award is for applicants graduating from any overseas institution that desire to take an MSc in Norwich Business School, University of East Anglia commencing in September 2020.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Open World Scholarships?
- Is the Open World Scholarships Form out?
- When will the University of East Anglia Scholarship start?
- I need a University of East Anglia Scholarship update, etc.
- University of East Anglia Scholarship Portal.
All courses offered at the university.
Eligible Nationalities and Benefits
This scholarship is open to students from countries all over the world.
Value of Award:
- The value of the award will be £4000 and is payable as a reduction of tuition fee.
- The duration of the scholarship award is one (1) year.
- This scholarship award can’t be held alongside any other one.
- Graduates of any international or overseas (non-EU) institution.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least a classification of 2:1 (or an international equivalent).
- Complete application for the MSc course submitted by 31 July 2020.
- Scholarship statement submitted by 31 July 2020.
All applicants for Master’s graduate study are generally expected to have a British honors degree or its equivalent, but it is worth checking out if your chosen course of study has more precise criteria and conditions for entry. These are indicated by individual Schools, or you can find them listed under ‘requirements’ of each course profile. International applicants whose first language is not English are required to show evidence of a good command of English as part of their application documents.
We may withdraw the scholarship award immediately in the event that:
- You are expelled, suspended or excluded from the whole or part of the University or your program of study for academic failure; or
- We are of the sound opinion that you have made any misrepresentation, negligently or deliberately, to us either during the course of and in connection with your studies at the University or in respect of applying for the Scholarship award; or
- We are of the sound opinion that you have acted dishonestly or fraudulently in connection with getting your Scholarship award or a place at the University.
- In addition to requiring repayment of the scholarship funds, we also may take actions against you as is permitted under our Student Disciplinary Procedures or Fitness to Study Policy which are well set out and available from the University Calendar at www.uea.ac.uk/calendar. In the event of an intercalation, any payments will be suspended until you return and progress to the next stage of your course.
Donor-Funded scholarships may be withdrawn if you fail to:
- Attend the necessary events (both the Scholarships Reception and Scholars’ Welcome Reception events) or provide the Development Office with communications for your donor when demanded.
- Demonstrate satisfactory commitment to, or progression within, your studies. Donor-Funded beneficiaries are expected to maintain robust attendance records and perform at high academic standard.
- Remain in decent financial standing with the University. Scholarship instalments may not be paid if you have overdue tuition or accommodation charges.
- Let the Development Office know that you are a beneficiary of another scholarship award or other form of funding.
How to Apply
- To be assessed, eligible candidates must submit a 250 word statement to email@example.com by the 31 July 2020 answering the following question:
How does the course you have applied for help you achieve your career goals and how would your experiences and interests aid the learning of the cohort as a whole?
- There are a certain number of scholarship awards available and these will be granted on the basis of academic excellence, the overall strength of the application, and the strength of the scholarship statement.
The deadline for the scholarship award application is 31st July 2020. Applicants should ensure they submit their applications on or before the specified date.