University Of Southampton – Presidential Postgraduate Research Scholarship application process. Learn the best way to apply for the University Of Southampton – Presidential Postgraduate Research Scholarship academic year 2020/2021, via University of Southampton Portal.
If you are reading this, it means you have heard about the University Of Southampton – Presidential Postgraduate Research Scholarship 2020.
In this article, we are going to systematically outline the right way to apply for the University Of Southampton – Presidential Postgraduate Research Scholarship for interested and qualified applicants.
University of Southampton – Presidential Postgraduate Research Scholarship is offered to International Postgraduate Students in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Southampton.
The University does not have a deadline for taught program application, but some faculties may have their own application deadline.
However, most of the courses start in September and some faculties also might consider late applications to the current cycle. If you wish to apply late for the postgraduate taught program, ensure to contact the appropriate Faculty also check the course page for your chosen degree for adequate information
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for University of Southampton Scholarship
- Is the University of Southampton Scholarship Form out?
- When will the University of Southampton Scholarship Program start?
- I need a University of Southampton Scholarship update, etc.
- University of Southampton Portal.
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Eligible Nationalities and Benefits:
As mentioned earlier, this scholarship is offered to international students.
Successful applicants will receive the following academic benefits:
- Full funding for tuition fees.
- A stipend of £15,009 per annum for living costs.
- A research training and support grant of £1,000.
Note: These requirements for University Of Southampton – Presidential Postgraduate Research Scholarship programs is like a guide that will help you be selected. So kindly follow all requirements, and be sure you are eligible before you register.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Identify the postgraduate programme you wish to apply for; you may for instance need to take a one-year taught course before beginning research work,
- Identify your area of research interest and how this links to our research centre or potential supervisors; you can find more information about our research areas on our research centre page,
- Check that you meet the University’s general entry requirements, plus any specific requirements for your chosen programme,
- If applicable, ensure that you will be able meet any special requirements for international students,
The above requirements are the most compulsory and be sure you pay more attention to them.
The Reason why your email is requested is for you to get feedback from partaking in the University Of Southampton – Presidential Postgraduate Researche Scholarship programs.
How to Apply
For candidates who wish to apply for this scholarship should head to this application page for more inquiries, aspirants need to take admission in postgraduate degree coursework at the university. No formal application for the opportunity s is required from the candidate.
There is no known deadline for this scholarship, as various faculties consider late application, should you wish to register late, please contact the Faculty directly. We urge you to make all necessary inquiries and also make sure to register early.
The University of Southampton Scholarship program is free of charge! do not be duped by anyone. Kindly disregard any information that requests money from you.