Váradi Masters Scholarships application process at University of London in the United Kingdom. Learn the best way to apply for the Váradi Masters Scholarships for the academic year 2020/2021, via University of London Scholarship Portal.
If you are reading this, it means you have heard about the Váradi Masters Scholarships 2020.
In this article, we are going to systematically outline the right way to apply for the Váradi Masters Scholarships for interested and qualified applicants.
Table of Contents
József Váradi, the University of London alumnus, has given over £1 million to the University, to provide scholarship awards to assist up to 100 distance and flexible learning students for the next ten (10) years.
The University of London was founded by the Royal Charter in 1836 for the public advantage and is globally recognized. Throughout our long history, the University of London has provided access to quite a wide range of academic opportunities. As one of the world leaders in higher education, the University of London has led change in the sector. We were the first university to give admissions to students not regarding their gender, race or religion, the first to give admissions to women into degree programs and, in 1865, the first to provide students with the opportunity to study wherever they are, ensuring access to higher education across the world. For about 200 years, we have improved the lives of millions of people around the globe via our exceptional approach to education, which prompted Charles Dickens to term us the ‘People’s University’. Whether you intend to enroll in our spectacular academic community in the very heart of London or Paris, learn independently or with the assistance of a Recognized Teaching Centre, you will be a University of London student and join the world class.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Váradi Masters Scholarships?
- Is the Váradi Masters Scholarships Form out?
- When will the University of London Scholarship start?
- I need a University of London Scholarship update, etc.
- University of London Scholarship Portal.
- Data Science
- Supply Chain Management and Global Logistics
Eligible Nationalities and Benefits
This scholarship is open to students that are permanent residents in Central and Eastern Europe. Including: Poland, Albania, Bulgaria, Montenegro, Czech Republic, Latvia, Slovak Republic, Lithuania, Kosovo, Moldova, Croatia, North Macedonia, Romania, Estonia, Serbia, Bosnia, Slovenia, Hungary, and Ukraine.
- The Váradi Undergraduate Scholarships cover all University of London tuition fees.
- The scholarship awards do not include footing any fees or expenses (like computers as well as additional study materials or fees for the Teaching Centre) that isn’t directly payable to the University of London.
- The Váradi Scholarship will be valid for the maximum period of registration for the full online program.
The scholarships will be available to all new students, from anywhere in the world, studying any of our programs. The University of London would principally welcome applications from the following sets of people:
1: Any student who is a permanent resident or domiciled in Central and Eastern Europe. Including: Poland, Albania, Bulgaria, Montenegro, Czech Republic, Latvia, Slovak Republic, Lithuania, Kosovo, Moldova, Croatia, North Macedonia, Romania, Estonia, Serbia, Bosnia, Slovenia, Hungary, and Ukraine.
2: Any student studying one of the following programs:
- Global MBA
- Master of Laws (LLM)
- MSc Data Science
- MSc Supply Chain Management and Global Logistics
How to Apply
- Download the scholarship application form.
- Complete and submit an application for your selected degree on its course page.
- Please make sure you upload your filled scholarship award application form under the ‘Scholarship Form’ section.
- Pay the appropriate online application fee for your program.
- You must submit a fully completed course application, as without this we cannot consider a scholarship application.
If you have applied for a program previously but did not register and wish to be considered for this scholarship, please submit a completed scholarship application form here as you may not need to reapply for your course.
If you wish to apply for the scholarship but are unable to pay for the application fee, please contact us.
The deadline for the scholarship award application is 17th July 2020. Applicants should ensure they submit their applications on or before the specified date.